Friday, May 28, 2010

And So It Begins...

Hi all!

So here it is.  My first blog. All my life I have used, worked, and played on computers, but suddenly Im feeling oddly foreign while trying to figure this whole blog system out.  I want to make it look cool and original but really have no idea how to, so please excuse me in the next few weeks as I try  to get a bearing on blogging.

I have chosen to keep this blog so all my friends and family (that's you!) can keep up to date on my progress and adventures as I go to Botswana, Africa. I thought it appropriate to call it "Roaming Passport" as I hope my trip to Africa will be the first of many long distance travels.

Well, there is not much more to say for now. Plus I'm on graveyard shift right now and should probably be writing a paper instead of surfing the web. I'll try to keep everybody updated as I get ready to leave so be sure to check back in!

1 comment:

  1. Heard you made it.Thankful that you will be blogging so we can keep up with you.Take lots of pics.... (:

    ReplyDelete